Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
|20||Wed, Nov 11 – Fri, Nov 13|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- 2" solids handling pump
- 2" PVC discharge pipe, 30" long (24" long on 24" X 24") and (36" long on 24" X 36")
- Basins - polyethylene, poly-foam or fiberglass construction with poly or solid steel covers and 4" pipe seal hub, 4" PVC hub (deluxe) or 4" cast iron hub on L.A. Code Systems
- Check valve options - 30-0151, 30-0020, 30-0021, 30-0101 or 30-0103 (not included)
- Systems available with alarms and preinstalled alarm float.
- Premium indoor systems have a split cover for easy pump inspection, torque stops and an anti-flotation device.
- Side discharge systems rated for outdoor burial: solid polyethylene structural foam lid and basin with 2" discharge on side
- 3/16" vent hole drilled
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.