6 Stage Under Sink Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System, Water Softener, w/ Booster PumpRCC7P-AK 6 Stage Under Sink Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System, Water Softener, w/ Booster Pump
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The system consists of 6-stage, layered filtration built around reverse osmosis (RO) technology that removes over 1000+ different kinds of contaminants.The RCC7P-AK model of the iSpring RCC7 line of products is equipped with a booster pump for situations where inlet/house water pressure is low – below about 40 PSI. Reverse Osmosis requires standard pressure to force the impurities out of the water.After flowing through the initial 5 stages of the iSpring RCC7 line of Reverse Osmosis filtering products, the RCC7P-AK model also adds another Alkaline Remineralization (AK) stage. This stage is designed to restore the alkalinity and mineral balance of the water.Designed for do-it-yourself installation by most users, the entire system fits under a standard kitchen sink. All parts necessary for installation are included.
- Alkaline remineralization filter balances pH level.
- Red mineral stones reintroduce ionized minerals including calcium, magnesium, sodium, and potassium.
- Built in Booster Pump raises low incoming water pressure (<40 PSI).
- Filters up to 99% of 1,000+ pollutants including chlorine, fluoride, lead and more.
- European Style Brushed Nickel Faucet.
- Transparent housing for visual filter monitoring
- DIY installation process
- For indoor use only. Extended Manufacturer upon registration, support at 123filter dot com, Atlanta GA USA
- Provides a way to visually inspect the sediment filter. With the transparent housing you will know it is time for a filter change before a problem occurs.
- The advantage of having both 5-micron GAC & CTO filter is that the loose carbon (GAC) can trapping large contaminants, leaving only smaller ones to the CTO carbon block filter. This allows the CTO filter and RO membrane to function longer.
- Push to connect fittings and color coordinated tubings simplify the installation process, and our DIY installation video and customer support are both readily available if needed.
- Incoming Water Pressure: 30 PSI - 70 PSI
- Operating water temperature range: 40 – 100 °F
- Maximum TDS: 750 ppm
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.