3 Stage Whole House Water Filter System w/ 20" Sediment and Carbon Block FilterWGB32B 3 Stage Whole House Water Filter System w/ 20" Sediment and Carbon Block Filter
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The WGB32B whole house filtration system is a "point of entry" filtration system for cleaning up water supplies to a home or business on municipal (city) water. Unlike "point of use" systems (like reverse osmosis systems) that are installed to supply water to a specific faucet, the WGB32B filters your water from the source. This means water from every output in your home or business will have passed through the three filtration stages of the WGB32B.
Used as the first stage of defense on the system, the stage 1 housing holds a 5-micron polypropylene sediment filter. This filter removes dirt and other various larger-sized particles from the water that can clog the following filters.
The second and third stages of the WGB32B house 5-micron CTO coconut shell carbon block filters. Block carbon is finely ground up carbon packed into a solidified block. They knock out bad tastes and odors, combine to remove up to 99% of chlorine from the water, and also remove pesticides, herbicides, and industrial chemicals.
If you are on well water or have unusual contaminants in your municipal water supply, you may want to consider the WGB32BM over the WGB32B. For removing the common contaminants found in the majority of municipal water supplies however, the WGB32B fits the bill.
- Protect Your Family and Household Appliance from Sediment, Chlorine, and More: Say goodbye to smelly, bad tasting water! Our system removes up to 99% of chlorine from water as well as up to 95% of sediment, rust, pesticides, herbicides, industrial solvents, and various other contaminants. This system is installed at the main water supply line in order to treat all the water in your home.
- DIY Installation and Maintenance: Refer to our manual and our helpful YouTube videos for DIY installation. 1” NPT inlet / outle, 20” x 4.5” filter cartridges, water flow: up to 15 GPM.
- The first stage polypropylene sediment filter is able to achieve filtration down to 5 microns. The second and third stage CTO Carbon Block filters are made of coconut shell carbon. Both are tested by an independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI standards. The system has a capacity of 100,000 gallons of water, enough to supply a family of four with clean water for a full year.
- Peace of Mind Customer Service: Register online to activate your extended manufacturer warranty and life-time free tech support from U.S. local support team. We stand behind our products and if you encounter any problems with any of our products please reach out to us immediately. We are happy to help!
- Please Note: Unlike an RO system, this system will NOT reduce Total Dissolved Solids (TDS). If you are interested in a filter that removes TDS, consider our iSpring Reverse Osmosis (RO) systems.
- iSpring Multi-layer filtration prevents clogs and pressure loss.
- iSpring carbon block filter uses coconut shell carbon and compact fabrication tech to extend filtration efficiency and filter life.
- Knocks out residual bad tastes and odors. Two CTOs combine to remove up to 95% of sediment, chlorine, rust, pesticides, herbicides, industrial solvents, and various other contaminants.
- 100,000-gallon capacity replaceable coconut shell activated carbon filter provides a full year of clean water for your entire family.
- This whole house system removes up to 95 percent of sediment, chlorine, chloramines, chemicals and other contaminants that create color, foul tastes and odors. (Tested by SGS, 2018)
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.