Automatic Air Vent with Built-in Shutoff Valve
Wed, Mar 1 – Thu, Mar 2
|176||Wed, Mar 1 – Thu, Mar 2|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping On orders over $99
The Honeywell Braukmann EA122A Automatic Air Vent purges air from high pressure mains and equipment in hot or cold closed water systems.
- Includes removable float/valve assembly for easy servicing.
- Not for use in steam systems.
- Body, cover and float assembly made of thermoplastics.
- Internal parts made of corrosion-resistant and chemical-resistant materials for use with water systems containing light concentrations of propylene glycol, mineral oils, or petroleum-based oils.
- Oil resistant seal.
- EPDM seat disc and O-ring.
- Description: Automatic air vent with built-in shutoff valve and leakage guard, oil resistant
- Application: Hydronics
- Connection Type: NPT Male
- Connection Size (in.): 1/8"
- Size (inch): 1/8"
- Maximum Safe Operating Pressure (psi): 90 psi
- Maximum Safe Operating Pressure (kPa): 620 kPa
- Maximum Operating Temperature (F): 212 F
- Maximum Operating Temperature (C): 100 C
- Dimensions (in.): 5-1/4" long x 1 7/8" diameter
- Dimensions (mm): 133 mm long x 48 mm diameter
- Corrosion Resistant: Internal parts made of corrosion-resistant and chemical-resistant materials for use with hydronic systems that may contain concentrations of propylene or ethylene glycol, mineral oils, or petroleum-based oils.
Min Temp (F):
Max Temp (F):
Temperature Range (F):
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday