Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Cyclone is the industry leader in high efficiency commercial water heating with over a quarter million Cyclones sold since 1996. The current Mxi modulating models adjust firing rate to the specific demand further increasing efficiency and money savings.
Intelligent Control System w/ LCD Display
- Exclusive A. O. Smith designed control system
- Provides detailed water heater status information
- Precise temperature control adjustable from 90 to 180 degrees
- Built-in diagnostics
- Run history information
- Cyclone water heaters are compatible with the iCOMM remote monitoring system.
Submerged combustion chamber with Helical heat exchanger
- Positioned in center of tank, surrounded by water to virtually eliminate radiant heat loss from chamber
- Direct spark ignition
- Spiral heat exchanger keeps hot burner gases swirling, uses centrifugal force to maximize efficiency of heat transfer to water in tank
- Spiral heat exchanger reduces lime scale from forming on water-side surfaces, which maintains energy efficiency over time
Powered Anodes Standard on all models
- Provides long-lasting tank protection in varying water conditions
- Powered anodes are non-sacrificial
- Automatically adjusts output needed to properly protect the tank
Permaglas Ultra Coat Glass Lining
- Glass coating is applied using a liquid slush coating technique to ensure uniform coating
- Heat exchanger coil is glassed both externally and internally for optimum protection
Mechanical Venting Versatility
- Conventional power venting or direct venting
- Vents vertically or through a sidewall
- Front located exhaust and condensate connections allow for easy install and access
- Vents with low cost PVC Schedule 40 intake and exhaust pipe. Approved for optional CPVC Schedule 40, Polypropylene and AL29-4C stainless steel vent materials
- Direct-vent intake and exhaust pipe can terminate separately outside building or through single opening, using concentric vent assembly
- Canadian installations require ULC S636 PVC/CPVC, ULC S636 Polypropylene and AL29-4C stainless steel pipe for intake and exhaust
High Efficiency Modulating Pre-Mixed Powered Burner
- Down-fired pre-mix burner provides optimum efficiency and quiet operation
- Top-mounted burner position prevents condensation from affecting burner operation
Space-Saving design for installation flexibility
- Reduced footprint, ease of service, protection from water damage in case of flooding
- Easy-to-remove top cover for convenient access to serviceable parts
- 0" installation clearances on sides and rear, 1-1/2"installation clearance on top
- Handhole cleanout allows easy access to tank interior for cleaning
- 0" clearance to combustibles, approved for installation on combustible floors
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.