With a 80-gallon (nominal) tank delivering 5,500 watts, the EGR-80 delivers a first hour rating of 80 gallons at an Uniform Energy Factor of 0.93. An Electronic Thermostat provides precise temperature control. The Coregard™ sacrificial anode helps protect the tank from the corrosive effects of water, and is accompanied by a 6-year limited tank warranty.
- Electronic Thermostat - Provides precise temperature control with enhanced sensing and faster heating response.
- High Capacity - With an 80 gallon capacity, this is the largest Residential Electric Water Heater on the market.
- Smart Port Module - Allows for grid connectivity via optional CTA-2045 port adapter and 3rd party communication module.
- High Uniform Energy Factors - Eco-friendly non-CFC foam insulation, heat traps and specially designed combustion chamber combine to produce a high Uniform Energy Factor for maximum savings on operating costs.
- CoreGard™ Anode Rod - Our anode rods have a stainless steel core that extends the life of the anode rod allowing superior tank protection far longer than standard anode rods.
- 28 Minutes - Single Shower Length
- 3.5 Showers back to back
- 3.0 showers at the same time
- 76 gallons maximum tub size
- 7 minutes time to fill tub