Excellent ASHRAE 62.2 Ventilation Solution: Motors suitable for continuous operation and the low sound levels make them excellent for this application.
Whole House Ventilation: For most common applications Air King recommends the installation of an ENERGY STAR qualified exhaust fan in a central area of the home such as an upstairs hallway.
Local Exhaust: Air King recommends utilizing a Deluxe Quiet Exhaust Fan for Local Exhaust. The fan would be used in conjunction with a Whole House (continuous ventilation) exhaust fan and installed in the bathroom to provide energy efficient Local Exhaust when the room is occupied.
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- Effective Ventilation: Effective Ventilation: Bathrooms up to 135 sq. ft. or Other rooms up to 185 sq. ft.
- Perfect ventilation solution for Weatherization Assistance Program
- Can be used to comply with California Title 24 requirements
- Easily installs using the included adjustable hanging brackets
- UL Listed for installation over a tub or shower on a GFCI circuit
- 6" round duct connector with spring loaded metal damper protects against back drafts
- Side access panel allows you to wire the fan from inside or outside the housing