The Armstrong Astro 2 circulators are designed for quiet operation and zero maintenance. In combination with cast iron volutes the Astro 2 line is intended to circulate water or ethylene-glycol solutions in closed hydronic or solar heating systems. The Astro 2 line is available in three volute materials for residential, small industrial, and commercial applications.
- Stainless steel circulator pump
- 6 ft. line cord
- Cross-reference information is printed on the box, for convenient access.
- Flange-to-flange compatibility offers quick and easy exchange of competing models.
- Large wiring box and convenient plug-in terminal strip save time.
- High-flow check valve, is pre-installed for convenience. Where the installation does not call for a check valve, it can be removed in seconds.