Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The Armstrong Astro 2 circulators are designed for quiet operation and zero maintenance. In combination with cast iron volutes the Astro 2 line is intended to circulate water or ethylene-glycol solutions in closed hydronic or solar heating systems. The Astro 2 line is available in three volute materials for residential, small industrial, and commercial applications.
- Stainless steel circulator pump
- 6 ft. line cord
- Cross-reference information is printed on the box, for convenient access.
- Flange-to-flange compatibility offers quick and easy exchange of competing models.
- Large wiring box and convenient plug-in terminal strip save time.
- High-flow check valve, is pre-installed for convenience. Where the installation does not call for a check valve, it can be removed in seconds.
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.