Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Armstrong H-32 BF In-Line Circulators are apart of the Series H. The 1/6 HP bronze fitted circulator pump is suitable for hydronic heating and cooling, domestic water systems, multi-stage zoning and general industrial service applications. Built using a standard three-piece design that features a radially-split body, oversized shaft, centrifugal impeller, positive mechanical seal and modular construction, Armstrong Pumps Series H Circulators are a trusted, durable product that have been used by HVAC professionals for decades.
Note: Flanges sold separately.
- Standard three-piece design
- Radially-split body: Can be left in-line while servicing pump, eliminating disconnecting of pipes
- Oversized shaft: Made from special alloy steel
- Centrifugal impeller: Ensures maximum water delivery in the HVAC system
- Positive mechanical seal: ARMseal construction ensures many years of noise-free, trouble-free service
- Modular construction: Unique shaft and bearing module fits for ease of serviceability and reduced inventory costs
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.