Series 8040 valves are 2-way normally closed direct acting solenoid valves designed for fuel gas service. Valve bodies are made of rugged aluminum with trim and internal parts made fo steel and stainless steel. Series 8040 valves are provided with a general purpose solenoid enclosure. Series 8041 or EF8040 valves are the same as Series 8040 except they are provided with an explosionproof/watertight solenoid enclosure.
- 2-way normally closed operation
- For gas pilot control of commercial and industrial
- Direct lift with resilient soft seating for tight shut-off
- Valves provided with 1/8" NPT downstream pipe tap
with plug for routine testing
- Mountable in any position