Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Use with Honeywell Flame Safeguard primary safety controls and burners requiring ultraviolet flame detection.
- C7027 mounts on a 1/2 in. sighting pipe by using an integral collar.
- Detectors can be wired in parallel for difficult sighting applications.
- C7027 seals against pressures up to 5 psi (34.5kPa) when correctly installed.
- Allows for blast tube mounting due to compact size.
- C7044 mounts with a two screw bracket.
- The C7044 UV sensor tube is enclosed in a stainless steel housing.
- C7044 has the capability of side or end viewing in flame monitoring applications.
- Description: Minipeeper
- Type: Ultraviolet, Minipeeper
- Application Type: Coal fired burners, Gas fired burners, Oil fired burners
- Lead Length: 96 Inches
- Electrical Connections: 2 NEC Class 1 Leadwires
- Ambient Temperature Range (F): 0 to 215F
- Vibration: .5 G max
- Mounting: Integral nut for 1/2 in. sighting pipe.
- Dimensions: 1 1/16 in. diameter x 4 in. long
- Includes: 1/2 in. NPT threaded spud connector.
- Comments: Detects ultraviolet radiation in flames
- Used with: Flame Amplifiers: R7249A, B, R7849A, B, R7749B, R7259, R7290
1 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.