Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The C670JGA-1 is a microprocessor based ignition control. The microprocessor provides reliable software control of all timings and operates a diagnostic Light-Emitting Diode (LED). It provides ignition sequence, flame monitoring, and safety shutoff for intermittent pilot boilers, furnaces and other heating appliances.
- Pre-Purge: 15 Seconds
- Retry: None
- Trial for Ignition: 85 Seconds
- Inter-Purge: 15 Seconds
- PV: 2A Max
- MV: 4A Max
- Current Draw: 0.2 Amps
- Spark Gap 0.2 IN. Max
New Module Changes
- The new module is a direct replacement for BG1600M01CR.
- It offers additional mounting options (to match Fenwal and Honeywell).
- It provides a 3 color LED for troubleshooting as well as added test pins for taking a flame signal reading.
- New grounding strip eliminating the additional burner ground.
- 2 year warranty.
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.