Non-Spring Return, On/Off/Floating Point Control Damper Actuator, Direct Coupled - 24 VAC/DCAMB24-3-S Non-Spring Return, On/Off/Floating Point Control Damper Actuator, Direct Coupled - 24 VAC/DC
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Brushless DC Motor for Added Accuracy and Controllability
- Cut Labor Costs with Simple Direct Coupling
- Self-Centers on 1/2",3/4", and 1.05" Jackshafts with Standard Clamp
- Check Damper Position with Clear Position Indicator
- Don't Worry about Actuator Burn-Out; Belimo is Overload Proof throughout Rotation
- Enjoy Added Flexibility with Easy Mechanical Stops to Adjust Angle of Rotation
- Need to Change Control Direction? Do it easily with a Simple Switch
- Easily Accessible Manual Override Button helps you Pre-Tension Damper Blades
- Fully Adjustable Built-In Auxiliary Switch (AMB24-3-S)
- Auxiliary Switch and Feedback Potentiometer Add-Ons Mount Directly on Clamp, Includes Conduit Connector
- Standard 3ft Plenum Rated Cable and Conduit Connector Provided on Basic Models
- Added Flexibility to Select Clamp, Electrical Connection, and Running Time to fit your Specific Application with Belimo's New Flexible Line of Actuators
The AMB24-3-S is used for on/off and floating point control of dampers in HVAC systems. Actuator sizing should be done in accordance with the damper manufacturer's specifications.
The actuator is provided with 1 built-in auxiliary switch. This SPDT switch is provided for safety interfacing or signaling, for example, for fan startup. The switching function is adjustable 0 to 95°. The auxiliary switch is double insulated so an electrical ground connection is not necessary.
|Fail Safe Mode:||
-22°F to +122°F
|Control Input Values:||
On/Off Floating Point
External Push Button
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.