BlackMAX Digital Torque WrenchBTLDTW BlackMAX Digital Torque Wrench
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The BTLDTW Digital Torque Wrench stores 5 factory and 5 user-defined presets, and is able to simultaneously display stored vs. actual torque values. Large display numbers prevent misreading torque data, a common problem when using wrenches without digital displays. View “Peak” and “Track” torque data with audible (tone), visual (LED) and tactile (vibration) “torque alerts” to prevent over-tightening by providing advance warning when approaching or exceeding predefined torque settings.
- Ensures OEM torque setting compliance
- Ideal for HVAC mini-split installations
- Jaw opening: 3/16”to 1-7/16” (5 to 35mm)
- Torque settings: Lbf.ft, Lbf.in, N-m, Kgf.m
- Pre-set and actual torque values:- View both same time
- LED Torque Alerts: Green= within 50-98%, Red= within 2%
- Memory Presets: 5 common, 5 open for custom torque values
- Track mode – View real-time torque value reached during use
- Peak mode – Maximum torque value reached is stored temporarily
- Auto-Off (Selectable): Conserves battery life
- Display light key
1 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.