Note: This no longer comes with insulated shells
The multifunction hydraulic separator combines different functional components, each of them to satisfy specific needs of air conditioning system circuits.
It is supplied complete with hot pre-formed shell insulation to ensure perfect thermal insulation when used with both hot and chilled water.
- Hydraulic Separation
- To keep connected hydraulic circuits totally independent from each other.
- Utilizes the combined action of several physics principles: the widening of the cross section decreases the flow velocity and the technopolymer mesh creates whirling movements so as to
facilitate the release of micro-bubbles. The bubbles, fusing with each other, increase in volume and, rising towards the top of the unit, are released through a float-operated automatic air vent.
- Dirt Separation
- The dirt separator separates and collects any impurities in the
circuits as they collide with the surface of the internal element.
- Removal of Magnetic Particles
- The special patented magnetic system also attracts
ferromagnetic impurities in the water: the ferromagnetic particles
are trapped in the collection zone, meaning they are prevented
from being recirculated.