The multifunction hydraulic separator combines different functional components, each of them to satisfy specific needs of air conditioning system circuits. It is supplied complete with hot pre-formed shell insulation to ensure perfect thermal insulation when used with both hot and chilled water.
- Hydraulic Separation
- To keep connected hydraulic circuits totally independent from each other.
- Utilizes the combined action of several physics principles: the widening of the cross section decreases the flow velocity and the technopolymer mesh creates whirling movements so as to facilitate the release of micro-bubbles. The bubbles, fusing with each other, increase in volume and, rising towards the top of the unit, are released through a float-operated automatic air vent.
- Dirt Separation
- The dirt separator separates and collects any impurities in the circuits as they collide with the surface of the internal element.
- Removal of Magnetic Particles
- The special patented magnetic system also attracts ferromagnetic impurities in the water: the ferromagnetic particles are trapped in the collection zone, meaning they are prevented from being recirculated.