Note: These no longer come with insulation shells
The Caleffi SEP4 combination air, hydraulic, dirt and
magnetic separator is a device that, incorporates high
performance air and magnetic and non-magnetic dirt removal
functionality into the hydraulic separation function which
makes the primary and secondary circuits connected to it
hydraulically independent, and can be used on hot or chilled
water systems. The SEP4 features an HDPE internal
element that combines to continuously and automatically
eliminate air micro-bubbles with the simultaneous removal of
dirt particles as tiny as 5 microns. The air discharge capacity
is very high, with the capability of automatically removing all
the air present in the system down to the micro-bubble level.
The 4 in 1 high performance functionality of the SEP4 saves
system installation and maintenance costs as there is no need
to include separate air and dirt separators. In addition to
removing sand and rust impurities, the added magnetic ring
provides effective capture of ferrous particles.
- Combination air, dirt, hydraulic and magnetic separator.
- Epoxy resin coated steel body.
- HDPE internal coalescing element, removable for cleaning.
- Pre-formed insulation.
- Max working pressure: 150 psi
- Working temp range: 32 - 210F
- Working temp range without insulation: 32 - 230F
- Particle separation capacity: to 5 (0.2 mil)
- Magnetite removal efficiency: 95%
- Air separation efficiency: 100% to microbubble level.
- Complete with union connections.