Adj. outlet temperature range: 95-150°F (35-65°C) The Masterguard® 800 Series features a range of high flow rate valves that mix hot water with cold water to deliver water at a safe controlled temperature, typically 120°F (49°C). It features, state of art, fast acting, high quality thermostatic elements that sense the outlet temperature and react to maintain a stable delivery temperature even under varying and extremely low flows. The adjusting handle can be locked at a desired temperature. Each valve has integral mounting feet to allow it to be securely fixed to a wall or frame. Complete with 4 in 1 service fittings on each inlet. Every valve is factory tested.
- Accurate temperature control, even at very low flows.
- Faster to commission, greater user comfort and safety.
- Integral mounting feet on valve body
- No extra brackets to buy, lower cost and more secure installation.
- Fast reaction to changes in flow rate or supply temperature:
- Constant outlet temperature for greater comfort!
- Robust, low complexity construction
- Superior reliability, improved user safety.
- Listed by IAPMO and ASSE
- Inspector friendly, peace of mind!