Cherne Multi-Size Underground Test-Ball Plugs offer an economical pneumatic plug option for blocking flow, allowing for maintenance in sanitary and storm sewer systems. These plugs may also be used as a back plug for sewer air tests.
- One plug fits multiple pipe diameters
- Made of natural rubber for excellent expansion and memory
- Seals both round and out-of-round pipe
- Removable inflation valve can be replaced if damaged or replaced with quick disconnect fitting
- Use to block flow or as a back plug for sewer air testing
- For blocking the flow of water or sewer lines
- Effective on all types of pipe
- Uses rupture disc technology which prevents over-inflation of the pneumatic plug
- Utilizes a standard tire air fitting for easy connections
- Removable chains are standard on sizes through 6"
- Larger sizes include 1 or 2 eyebolts for attaching a lifting line
- Bendable to 90 degrees
- Sewer Testing/Long-Term Testing
- Inflation Pressure: 20 psi
- Fits Pipe Size: 7"-12-1/4"
- Maximum Back Pressure: 11 psi/25 ft
- Size: 8"-12"