Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- MagnaTite docking keeps the kitchen pull-down spray wand firmly in place with a powerful integrated magnet, so it stays docked when not in use
- DIAMOND Seal Technology features a valve embedded with diamonds to ensure like-new operation for the life of the faucet
- Meets standards set by Americans with Disabilities Act
- Touch-Clean spray holes allow for easy removal of hard water build-up
- 1 or 3-hole installation
- High-arc pull-down swivels 360 degrees for complete sink access
- Pull-down wand operates in an aerated or spray mode via ergonomic buttons
- 54 in. long hose provides outstanding reach
- For three hole installation, order optional escutcheon RP64070
- Number of Handles: 1
- Tall/High-Arc: Yes
- Pull-out/Pull-down: Yes
- With Side Sprayer: No
- With Soap/Lotion Dispenser: No
- Valve Type: DIAMOND(TM) Seal Valve
- Flow Rate: 1.80 gpm @ 60 psi, 6.8 L/min @ 414 kPa
- Hose Length: 54"
- Holes/Width: 1 or 3-hole 8" installation
- Spout Length: 9-1/2"
- Spout Total Height: 15-3/4"
- Spout Height Deck to Aerator: 8-3/8"
- Single handle, 2-function pull-down kitchen faucets for exposed mounting on single or three hole sinks.
- Solid brass fabricated body.
- 15 11/16" (399 mm) high, 9 1/2" (241 mm) long, spout swings 360 degrees.
- Lever handle. Control mechanism shall be full-motion valve cartridge.
- Touch-Clean sprayhead.
- Quick connect hoses.
- Pull-down wand operates in an aerated or spray mode via ergonomic buttons.
- Red/blue indicator on handle button to indicate hot/cold temperature.
- MagnaTite magnetic docking.
- Dual integral check valves in sprayer.
- Mounting wrench to assist in tightening mounting nut securely.
- Hose travels inside mounting shank so it will not interfere with deck edges.
- Keyed 10 1/2" (267 mm) escutcheon to help alignment and aid installation.
- Maximum 1.80 gpm @ 60 psi, 6.8 L/min @ 414 kPa
- Lifetime limited warranty on parts (other than electronic parts and batteries) and finishes: or, for commercial users, for 5 years from date of purchase.
- 5 year limited warranty on electronic parts (other than batteries); or, for commercial users, for 1 year from the date of purchase. No warranty is provided on batteries.
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.