The Zamac Nailin is a nail drive anchor which has a body formed from Zamac alloy. Drive nails are available in carbon or stainless steel. The anchor can be used in concrete, block, brick or stone.A corrosion resistant Zamac alloy is used to form the anchor body with either a mushroom or flathead. The anchor can be used for light duty, tamperproof applications. The anchor is not recommend for overhead, life-safety or sustained tensile loading applications (see performance data section).
- General purpose anchoring
- Installs in a variety of base materials
- Promotion Restriction: Not eligible for promotion
- Item: Drive Anchor
- Pin Anchor Type: Hammer Drive Pin Anchor
- Anchor Head Style: Mushroom
- Anchor Body Material: Zinc Alloy
- Anchor Body Finish: Zinc Plated
- Pin Material: Steel
- Anchor Dia.: 1/4"
- Anchor Length: 2"
- Material: Zamac Alloy, Carbon Steel
- Package Quantity: 100
- Min. Embedment: 3-1/8"
- Shank Length: 2"
- Head Style: Mushroom