The Spike is a, one-piece, vibration resistant anchor for use in concrete block or stone. Several head styles, including tamperproof versions, and anchor materials are available. The Spike anchor is formed with an “s” shaped configuration at the working end of the anchor to create an expansion mechanism. Since the anchor is pre-formed, there is no secondary tightening operation required which greatly reduces the overall cost of an anchor installation.
- Pre-expanded anchor design allows for easy installation
- Mushroom and flat head Spike anchors are tamper-proof
- Forming Spike, which is removable, can be used for temporary installations
- Pipe and tie-wire Spike is a simple to install alternative to direct fastening (e.g. powder actuated)
- Promotion Restriction: Not eligible for promotion
- Item: Pre-Expanded Anchor
- Pin Anchor Type: Pre-Expanded Anchor
- Anchor Head Style: Duplex
- Anchor Body Material: Steel
- Anchor Body Finish: Zinc Plated
- Pin Material: Steel
- Anchor Dia.: 1/4"
- Anchor Length: 2-3/4"
- Head Style: Double
- Min. Embedment: 1-1/8"
- Package Quantity: 100
- Shank Length: 2-3/4"
- Material: Carbon Steel