60 ft, 300 Watt, In-Pipe Heating CableILH4060 60 ft, 300 Watt, In-Pipe Heating Cable
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
An EasyHeat SL-2G thermostat with its 10-foot sensor is included with every In-Line package. A ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) is also included, ensuring the safest operation possible. The GFCI features include a test/ reset button and a receptacle indicator light that shows power is being applied to the cable by the thermostat. The GFCI is not affected in case of power failure. The plug on the power cord set lights up as well.
- Energy-saving thermostat
- May be used in insulated pipes
- User friendly plug-in installation
- CSA approved for drinking water
- Will not burn through pipe, even if dry-out occurs
- GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) protection
- Plug-in electrical connections - simply plug the system into any ordinary 120 volt outlet
- Non-restrictive tee assembly fitting (no 90° turn)
NOTE: Resistance values are in Ohms.
In-Line Heat Cable
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.