|1||Wed, Feb 27|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The booster attaches to an existing tank or can be mounted nearby on the wall. It will give a 50 gal. tank the capacity of an 80 gal. tank, without taking up more space.
The vacation mode feature allows homeowners to switch off power to their tank when they’re away, saving money on hot water heating when it isn’t needed.
Installation is a one-trade install and takes as little as 45 minutes, as opposed to new, larger tank installations. Vacation mode also saves homeowners money on energy bills.
AutoBooster can be installed on electric and gas tanks to benefit both current and new water heater owners. Since the booster increases efficiency, small tanks can now produce as much hot water as larger tanks.
Vacation mode with freeze protection is a handy, money-saving feature that won’t jeopardize home safety. If vacation mode is on and the water temperature drops below 60°F, AutoBooster will automatically turn the tank back on.
- Increase deliverable hot water up to 45%
- Compact design
- Temperature accuracy +/- 1°F
- External controls for adjustable settings
- Digital user interface
- Easy installation on new or existing tank water heater
- No need for additional electrical infrastructure when used with an existing electric water heater
- Field replaceable element
- ETL certified for USA and Canada
- Warranty, five (5) years limited on leaks, one (1) year parts
2 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.