Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Designed for steady exhaust or supply air applications under low to moderate static pressures
- 10", 12", 14" and 16" models are wall mountable
- Fully rolled windband for added strength and stability
- Spun aluminum hood construction
- Galvanized venturi, inlet and supports
- Maximum operating inlet temperature up to 140°F
- All units require single-phase power
- Fixed mounting curbs and dampers are available separately
- Most units are speed controllable
- Junction box mounted in motor compartment
- Built-in bird screen to protect discharge and ensure safe operation
- All ventilators are UL 705 Standard listed
- Recommended wall opening - 21-1/2" x 21-1/2"
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.