Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Energy Recovery Ventilators are complete whole house ventilation systems that incorporate a supply motor and an exhaust motor in one unit. The supply motor draws fresh air in from the outside and the exhaust motor pushes stale contaminated air out. The two air streams are separated by a core. The enthalpic core of the ERV transfers heat and moisture from the incoming air to the outgoing air. The air brought into the living area is cooled and the humidity is reduced for maximum comfort. The load on your air conditioner is less and you save on cooling costs. Energy Recovery Ventilators are designed for warmer, humid climates with longer cooling seasons.
- Powder coated 24-gauge galvanized steel cabinets
- Fully insulated with 1" aluminum foil-face high density foam
- (2) German manufactured motors with backward incline impellers
- Enthalpy core
- Super compact size
- Includes easy-mount wall bracket
- Single speed ventilation
- No defrost or drain pan needed
- No controls needed
- No balancing required
- Easy access service door
- 3' plug-in power cord
- (2) Electrostatic filters (washable)
- 61 CFM (29 L/s) at 0.3" w.g. or 50 CFM (24 L/s) at 0.4" w.g.
- 4" side port duct connections
- Unit can be installed in any position
3 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.