The Greenlee Carbide Tipped Hole Cutters are intended to cut accurate, high quality holes in stainless steel, copper, aluminum, and steel.
- Strong, durable one-piece construction for even longer life
- Split-Point Cobalt Steel Pilot Drill with step design – for fast, accurate cutting with less force
- Tungsten Carbide Teeth – optimized design for fast, easy cutting and maximum life in stainless steel – no oil required
- Flange Stop – eliminates over-drilling
- Slug Ejector Spring – quick, easy slug removal
- Cuts round, burr-free holes
- Application: Stainless steel, mild steel, aluminum, copper, brass, fiberglass and plastics
- Type: Carbide-Tipped Hole Cutter
- Hole Size: 7/8" (22.2 mm) for 1/2" conduit
- Shank Size: 1/2"
- Maximum Cutting Depth: 8 ga
- Cutting Edge: Tungsten Carbide Teeth
- Pilot Drill Size: 1/4" x 1-7/8" (6 mm x 48 mm)