1-3/8" Quick-Change Carbide-Tipped Hole Cutter645-1-3/8 1-3/8" Quick-Change Carbide-Tipped Hole Cutter
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Switch quickly between cutter sizes without re-chucking, with a simple push and turn connection
- Split-Point Cobalt Steel Pilot Drill with step design – for fast, accurate cutting with less force
- Tungsten Carbide Teeth – optimized design for fast, easy cutting and maximum life in stainless steel – no oil required
- Flange Stop – eliminates over-drilling
- Slug Ejector Spring – quick, easy slug removal
- Cuts round, burr-free holes
- Application: Stainless steel, mild steel, aluminum, copper, brass, fiberglass and plastics
- Type: Carbide-Tipped Hole Cutter
- Hole Size: 1-3/8" (34.9 mm) for 1" conduit
- Maximum Cutting Size: 8 ga
- Cutting Edge: Tungsten Carbide Teeth
- Pilot Drill Size: 1/4" x 2-1/2" (6 mm x 64 mm)
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is compatible with the following Greenlee model numbers.
Click on any model number to view complete parts list
There are no compatible model numbers that match your entry.
Please note: Many replacement parts have subtle differences between them and can be easily confused. Attempting to install the incorrect part voids the return coverage. If you are not completely sure your order is correct please give us a call at 1-888-757-4774.
Need help finding a replacement part?
Fill out the part request form and someone will get back to you shortly.
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.