Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Concentrated chemical product specifically formulated to clear and prevent root-blocked sewer lines.
- Non-caustic, non-acid, copper sulfate based herbicide - harmless to skin or clothing. Safe to use in lines leading to septic tanks, cesspools and dry wells when used as instructed.
- Will not harm trees, shrubs, or other vegetation.
- Contains large crystals of copper sulfate which dissolve slowly, increasing contact time with roots to ensure more complete removal.
- NSF registered/USDA authorized.
- EPA Registration. No. 7687-1
- EPA Est. No. 7687NJ01.
42 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.