Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Description: 1097 ohm Outdoor Air Temperature Sensor
- Application: Outside air temperature.
- Sensor Type: PT1000, 1097 ohms @ 77 F PTC
- Operating Temperature Range (F): -40 F to 158 F
- Dimensions (in.): 8-5/16 in. high x 3-5/8 in. wide x 2-1/4 in. deep
- Used With: T775 Series 2000
- Use the T775-SENS-OAT to measure outside air temperature. Some typical applications for the 50021579-001 and T775-SENSWT/WR sensors include: Monitoring return air temperatures, Monitoring discharge air temperatures, Monitoring mixed air temperatures
- Fast response time and highly accurate
- 1/2 in. (6.35 mm) stainless steel probe with a thermally conductive epoxy
- 1,097 Ohms PTC at 77×F (25C)
- The 50021579-001 is a standard temperature sensor for indoor applications
- The T775-SENS-WR is a water resistant sensor with 5 ft leads
- The T775-SENS-WT is a water tight sensor with 6 ft leads
- The T775-SENS-OAT is for sensing outdoor air temperature and is housed in a weatherproof case for outdoor use (knockouts allow for 1/2 in. conduit connection)
- Two year warranty
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.