Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Universal model (T775U) can control pressure, humidity, or any variable analog input
- Special boiler model (T775P) for boiler control.
- Special Staged Sequencing Model (T775L) for sequence staging of relays with one or two setpoints.
- Special Expansion Model (T775S) for staging up to 12 relays with two setpoints (each T775S provides 4 relays).
- Save time on installations with the easy-to-use graphical Interface, large display, and the intuitive programming.
- Use the time clock scheduler or digital input to control the setback and disable output options to help save energy.
- Provide very fast or very fast response times on modulating outputs by adjusting the integral and derivative times (PI or PID)
- Configure models with reset in a few easy steps
- Eliminate the need for a separate time delay device and protect equipment with the minimum off time option
- Use the T775L and T775P to stage up to 12 relays (with optional T775S) from two independent heat or cool setpoints
- Support for digital output alarm on the T775P configurable based on minimum, maximum, or differential temperature.
- Description: Universal - humidity, pressure, etc.
- Application: On/off or analog controller for applications where electronic accuracy and remote sensing of temperature, humidity or pressure are required.
- Type: Universal - Humidity, Pressure, etc.-NEMA 1
- Analog Output: 2
- Relay Outputs: 2 SPDT
- Sensor Inputs : 2 (Sensor B used for reset only)
- Voltage: 24 Vac or 120/240 Vac
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Relay Contact Ratings (24 Vac): 10.0A resistive
- Relay Contact Ratings (120 Vac):1/2 hp; 9.8 AFL, 58.8 ALR, 125 VA Pilot Duty
- Relay Contact Ratings (240 Vac): 1/2 hp; 4.9 AFL, 29.4 ALR, 125 VA Pilot Duty
- Dimensions (in.): 8-5/32 in. high x 4-13/32 in. wide x 2-15/16 in. deep
- Sensor Element: 1097 ohms PTC at 77 F (25 C)
- Number of Sensor Inputs: 2
- Sensors Included: None
- Maximum distance to sensor (ft): Up to 1,000 ft
- Setpoint Temperature Range (F): -40 F to 248 F
- Accuracy (F): ±1 F at 77 F
- Differential Temperature (F): 1 F to 150 F
- Operating Ambient Temperature Range (F): -40 F to 140 F @ 60 Hz
- Floating Output: 1
- Output Reset: Yes
- Replaces: H775A1006, H775A1022, H775A1048, H775A1063, H775B1005, H775C1004, H775D1003, H775E1002
2 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.