Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Two-pipe, single setpoint, pneumatic thermostat used to provide proportional control of pneumatic valves and damper actuators in heating and air conditioning systems. Replacement kits are available for Johnson, Powers, Robertshaw, Barber-Colman, and older Honeywell two-pipe pneumatic thermostats.
- Honeywell's best pneumatic thermostat-TP970 series.
- Shock-resistant, suspension-mounted thermostats provide dependable performance and responsiveness year in and year out.
- Pilot operated for high capacity.
- Direct Acting (DA) and Reverse Acting (RA) models are available.
- Wide throttling range models for Zero Energy Band (ZEB) operation are available.
- Adapter plate in Convertastat and Modernization kits covers existing thermostat wall mark.
- Backplate has molded air connections-no separate fittings needed.
- Universal locking cover with satin chrome finish and horizontal, vertical, or blank window options.
- Typical Wide Throttling Range Application.
- Description: Pneumatic Thermostat Direct Acting, Heating
- Application: Heating
- Remote Bulb: No
- Setpoint: Single
- Action: Direct Acting
- Number of Pipes: 2
- Setpoint Temperature Range (F): 59F to 90 F
- Sensor Element: Bimetal
- Maximum Safe Operating Pressure (psi): 25 psi
- Operating Temperature Range (F): 100 F Maximum
- Storage Temperature (F): 150 F maximum
- Throttling Range (F): 2 F to 10 F
- Airflow Usage: 0.011 scfm (5.2 mL/s)
- Dimensions (in.): 3-1/4 in. high x 2 in. wide x 1-5/8 in. deep
1 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.