Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Brownout protection
- UL 873 recognition as compressor controller
- Helps prevent scroll compressor reversal
- 3-10 minute adjustable time delay
- Fast response time: 16ms
- Prevents low voltage starts
- Eliminates relay chatter due to thermostat bounce or tampering
- Works with anticipator-type thermostats Patented: US Parent No. 4,991,049
Mode of Operation - Upon application power, the load is energized. When the thermostat or other switch opens or there is a loss of power, the load is de-energized and the delay period begins. The compressor will not start again during the delay period. Restart occurs after the delay period has elapsed.
3 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.