- Low cost open board design
- High power, relay output
- Dual function fan delay timer
- Controls the circulating fan in heat pump, A/C and forced air systems
- OFF delay purges ducts of residual air
- ON delay allows air to reach the proper comfort level prior to energizing the fan.
- Replaces thermal time delays
Mode of Operation - Power must be applied before and during the time delay period. When the initiate contact closes, the load energizes and remains energized as long as the initiate contact is closed. The time delay begins when the initiate contact opens. At the end of the time delay period, the load is turned off. If the initiate contact re-closes during the time delay period the load remains energized and the time delay is reset to zero. Removal of the input power during the delay turns off the load and resets the time delay to zero. A one second interrogation delay is provided to avoid nuisance trips due to thermostat bounce or tampering.