Speedfit brass fitting for use with copper pipe, CPVC, and PEX pipe (contains less than 0.25% lead).
John Guest Brass Speedfit Push-to-Connect Male Connectors are the easiest and most dependable way to join Copper, PEX, or CPVC pipe in any combination to a female threaded connection with no solder, glue, or tools required. JG Speedfit fittings use a collet with stainless steel teeth that grips the pipe when fully inserted, and an EPDM O-Ring to provide a permanent, leak-proof seal. Disconnection is just as easy with no tools needed; simply depress collet against the fitting to remove the pipe. JG Speedfit Twist-to-Lock fittings are suitable for hot and cold potable water and hydronic heating applications. They have been manufactured using Lead Free brass. Code approved for behind-the-wall installations. 25-Years warranty.
- JG Speedfit technology provides a reliable, leak-free connection
- Connects to copper, CPVC and PEX pipe in any combination
- Simple to use with no tools, torches or glue required
- Suitable for hot and cold potable water and hydronic heating applications
- Approved for behind-wall use
- 25-Years warranty
- Lead-free, Full flow, & UV Resistant
- 150 psi @ 70°F
- 60 psi @ 140°F
Speedfit fittings cannot be used on stainless steel pipe.
DO NOT USE FOR gas, fuel oil or compressed air applications.