John Guest Speedfit Push-to-Connect Reducers are the easiest and most dependable way to reduce the diameter of another Speedfit fitting and join Copper, PEX, or CPVC pipe in any combination with no solder, glue, or tools required. Simply insert the stem end of the reducer into another Speedfit fitting to reduce its diameter. JG Speedfit fittings use a collet with stainless steel teeth that grips the pipe when fully inserted, and an EPDM O-Ring to provide a permanent, leak-proof seal. When twisted into place, the locking cap locks the pipe in place ensuring maximum security. Disconnection is just as easy with no tools needed; simply twist the cap counterclockwise to unlock then depress collet against the fitting to remove the pipe. JG Speedfit Twist-to-Lock fittings are suitable for hot and cold potable water and hydronic heating applications. Code approved for behind-the-wall installations. 25-Years warranty.
- JG Speedfit technology provides a reliable, leak-free connection
- Connects to copper, CPVC and PEX pipe in any combination
- Simple to use with no tools, torches or glue required
- Suitable for hot and cold potable water and hydronic heating applications
- Approved for behind-wall use
- 25-Years warranty
- Lead-free, Full flow, & UV Resistant
NOTE: Speedfit fittings cannot be used on stainless steel pipe.
- 150 psi @ 70°F
- 60 psi @ 140°F
DO NOT USE FOR gas, fuel oil or compressed air applications.