Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The thermostat is typically used with KMC CEP/CSP-4000 and CSP-5000 series of electronic pressure-independent VAV controllers, MEP-4002 proportional electronic actuators in pressure-dependent VAV applications, and VEB-43/46 series proportional control valves in baseboard and other heating/cooling applications. Application sequences may be selected for the following types of room and terminal unit control:
- Single-duct pressure-independent VAV terminals, with or without reheat and auxiliary minimum airflow (Sequence 2)
- Single-duct pressure-dependent VAV terminals with or without reheat (Sequence 1 for single setpoint or Sequence 2 for dual setpoint and/or aux. minimum)
- Single-duct fan-powered VAV terminals with or without reheat using REE-5xxx staging modules (Sequence 1)
- Dual-duct VAV applications with independent control of heating and cooling outputs (Sequence 3)
- Proportional heating and cooling applications, such as baseboard heating and chilled beams (Sequence 1 and 3)
Common application features for morning warmup, changeover, and unoccupied/night setback are enabled via an external temperature sensor and/or contact closure provided by a remote building automation system.
- Large LCD display for easy viewing (or can be blanked if desired) and configuration
- Display room temperature in either degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Easy setpoint adjustment via front Up and Down buttons
- Heating and cooling setpoints with three selectable sequences
- Outputs configurable to conventional spans between 0 and 12 VDC
- Adjustable min./max./aux. limits (span), deadband, proportional band, integral, temperature offset, setback offset, and changeover
- External input for changeover sensor and setback contact
- Functionally replaces most Barber Colman TP-81xx, KMC CTE-1x0x/CTE-50xx/CTE-51xx, and other room thermostats with a more contemporary version that includes an LCD display and configurable sequences and limits
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.