- Sealed-in Lithium Battery – Sealed-in lithium power supply; no battery replacement required over the 10 year life of the alarm. Eliminates worry about battery removal or unauthorized deactivation of alarm.
- Digital Display – Shows CO level in PPM (parts per million). Updates digital reading every 15 seconds allowing you to see if levels change.
- Peak Level Memory – Displays the highest CO concentration measured since the last reset.
- Self Activation – Alarm automatically activates when attached to the mounting bracket.
- Test/Reset Button – Tests the unit for proper operation. Resets the Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Green LED – Flashes every 30 seconds to indicate the unit is operating properly.
- Red LED – When a dangerous level of carbon monoxide is detected the red LED will pulse and a loud alarm pattern will sound. The carbon monoxide alarm pattern is 4 short beeps, followed by 5 seconds of silence, followed by 4 short beeps with a corresponding red LED flash. This cycle will continue for 4 minutes and then change to 2 patterns once a minute there after.
- Amber LED – Flashes every second to indicate the unit is in fault mode. One quick beep every 30 seconds alerts the unit is in error condition. One quick beep every 60 seconds is an indication of low battery power.
C3010D Lithium Battery Powered Carbon Monoxide Alarm w/ Digital Display21010075 C3010D Lithium Battery Powered Carbon Monoxide Alarm w/ Digital Display
|Thu, Dec 30 – Thu, Jan 6|
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Carbon Monoxide Detector
|Temperature Range (F):||
40°F to 100°F
10 to 95% RH
10 Year Limited
Electrochemical (specific to CO)
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.