Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- 10 Year Sealed Battery – Provides protection during power outages and does not need replacement during life of the alarm.
- Digital Display – Displays the level of CO the unit is sensing. LEDs provide clear daytime visibility that automatically dims in dark conditions.
- Peak Level Button – Displays the highest level of CO recorded since last reset. Ideal for checking previous conditions while away or to assist medical responders.
- Test/Reset Button – Tests the unit for proper operation. Resets the Carbon Monoxide Alarm.
- 10-Year End of Life Warning – Alerts user to replace CO alarm after 10 years of operation, as required by UL.
- Rotating AC Blades – Unit remains vertical whether electrical socket is in vertical or horizontal orientation.
- UL Listed – Listed by UL to the UL2034 Standard.
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.