- Digital Display – Displays the level of carbon monoxide the unit is sensing. The unit updates this reading every 15 seconds.
- Peak Level Button – Displays the peak CO level recorded by the alarm since it was last reset or unplugged.
- 9V Battery Backup –Provides protection during power outage.
- Test Button Functions –– Tests the unit for proper operation
- Resets the Carbon Monoxide alarm
- LED Operation – – Blinking dot in lower right corner of display denotes normal operation
- Digital readout displays CO concentration in parts per million (30-900PPM) In alarm condition you will hear 4 quick beeps, 5 seconds off, repeat.
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.