Electrician's Pocket Knife w/ Wire Stripper (14-10 AWG)44201 Electrician's Pocket Knife w/ Wire Stripper (14-10 AWG)
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Klein Tools pocket knives are trade-tested, valuable for splitting cable and stripping wire as well as performing everyday tasks on the jobsite. The knives are durable, with long-lasting, sharp blades. This Electrician's Pocket Knife has wire stripping notches on the stainless steel blade and an aluminum handle for corrosion resistance.
- Wire stripping notches on blade, stripping sizes 14-10 AWG
- Satin 440A stainless steel drop point blade
- Anodized aluminum handle for corrosion resistance
- Dual thumb studs for one-hand open
- Liner lock secures blade in open position
- Pocket clip keeps knife readily available
- Great for stripping wire, splitting cable and performing everyday tasks
- Lock Style: Liner lock
- Blade Type: Drop Point
- Blade Length: 3.375'' (8.6 cm)
- Blade Material: 440A Stainless Steel
- Handle Color: Gray
- Handle Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Length Closed: 4.7'' (11.9 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.969'' (20.2 cm)
- Weight: 4.8 oz (136 g)
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.