Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Manufactured for strength and durability, this two-in-one tool easily converts from an adjustable wrench to a pipe wrench by reversing the removable jaw. Both configurations boast an extra-wide jaw opening of 1-1/2 inches (38mm). Meets ASME 107.100-2010 standards for adjustable wrenches.
- Versatile 2-in-1 tool converts from adjustable wrench to pipe wrench by reversing the removable jaw
- Reversible jaw has teeth and an obtuse angle to work as a pipe wrench
- Pipe wrench side of jaw grips pipes and round fasteners with self-gripping angled teeth
- 1-1/2-Inch (38mm) extra-wide jaw opening in both configurations
- Standard and metric size markings for fast adjustment
- Manufactured for strength and durability
- Meets ASME 107.100-2010 standards for adjustable wrenches
- Special Features: Converts from Adjustable Wrench to Pipe Wrench by Reversing the Removable Jaw
- Jaw Capacity: 1.5'' (3.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 10.25'' (26 cm)
- Overall Height: 2.688'' (6.8 cm)
- Overall Width: 2.688'' (6.8 cm)
- Material: Steel
- Handle Color: Blue
- Handle Finish: Plastic Dipped
- Standard: ASME 107.00-2010 Standards for Adjustable Wrenches
- Weight: 1.0 lb (0.5 kg)
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.