Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Manufactured for strength and durability, this small 4'' wrench features 40-Percent slimmer jaws (than standard adjustable wrenches) and meets ASME 107.100-2010 standards for adjustable wrenches. Excellent for working in tight spaces and wrench over wrench applications.
- 40-percent slimmer jaws
- Designed for tight wrench-over-wrench applications such as gas lines
- Jaws meet ASME 107.100-2010 testing standards for adjustable wrenches while being 40-percent slimmer than most standard adjustable wrench jaws
- Extra-wide jaw
- Unique design minimizes protruding jaw shank for greater capacity and range of motion in confined areas
- Standard and metric size markings for fast adjustment
- Manufactured for strength and durability
- Type: Extra Slim Adjustable Wrench
- Application: Tight Wrench-Over-Wrench Applications
- Special Features: 40% Slimmer Jaws
- Jaw Capacity: 0.5'' (1.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 4.563'' (11.6 cm)
- Overall Height: .25'' (0.6 cm)
- Overall Width: 1.234'' (3.1 cm)
- Handle Color: Blue
- Handle Finish: Plastic Dipped
- Handle Length: 3'' (7.6 cm)
- Weight: 2.4 oz (0.07 kg)
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.