10'' Raptor Pliers87-41-250 10'' Raptor Pliers
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- For inch metric nuts and screws with widths across flats from 3/8" up to 1-1/4" (10 to 32 mm); self-locking in the range from 11/16" (17 mm) on: no slipping on the workpiece
- Zero-backlash gripping of inch and metric hexagonal head screws; no rounding of screw heads
- Reliable and tight gripping of rounded, rusty or overly painted nuts and screws; ideal for work on vehicle brake system
- Ideal for work on vehicle brake systems
- Quick tightening of nuts and bolts using ratchet action
- Adjustment at the touch of a button directly on the workpiece, one handed operated
- Fine adjustment for optimum adaptation to different size work pieces and a comfortable gripping position
- Box-joint design: high stability because of double guide
- Reliable catching of the hinge bolt: no unintentional shifting
- Favorable lever action: optimum transmission of force
- Pinch guard prevents operators´ fingers being pinched
- Replaces a set of wrenches, ideal for tightening locknuts
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.