Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The ALT alternating relays are used to alternate between two loads. The ALT is commonly used in duplex pumping applications to balance the runtime of both pumps.
The ALT-S is used in single high-level float applications. When the float switch opens, the alternating relay changes state, forcing the other pump to run the next time the float closes. All ALT relays have a built-in debounce feature that prevents the relay from changing state if the switch or float contact bounces momentarily.
The pumps alternate as in the ALT-S version but the crossconnected relay configuration allows both pumps to run simultaneously when both the lead and lag floats are closed. These relays are also available with a built-in switch (SW option) that is used to manually force one of the pumps to run every time the float switch is closed. This is helpful when a pump has been removed for repair or for test purposes.
Must use the OT08PC socket for UL Rating!
- Input Voltage (V): 95 to 125VAC
- Maximum Input Power: 5W
- Input Current Range (A): 40mA
- Input Impedance (Ohms): 56k
- Output Form: SPDT
- Output Load Rating (VA): 480VA @ 240VAC
- Debounce Time Delay (s): 0.5s
- Mounting Method: DIN rail or surface mount (plug-in to OT08-PC socket)
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 50°C (-40° to 122°F)
- Dimensions: 1.75 in H x 2.38 in W x 4.13 in D (44.5 x 60.3 x 104.8 mm)
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.