8-pin cross-wired for duplexing applications. Rotary switch allows user to lock internal relay to one specific load.
The ARP Series is used in systems where equal run time for two motors is desirable. The selector switch allows selection of alternation of either load for continuous operation. LED’s indicate the status of the output relay. This versatile series may be front panel mounted (BZ1 accessory required) or 35 mm DIN rail mounted with an accessory socket.
Duplexing (Cross Wired): Duplexing models operate the same as alternating relays and when both the Control (S1) and Lag Load (S2) Switches are closed, Load A and Load B energize simultaneously.
The DPDT 8-pin, cross-wired option, allows extra system load capacity through simultaneous operation of both motors when needed. Relay contacts are not isolated.
- Input Voltage (V): 24VAC
- Input Tolerance (%): -15% - 20%
- Input AC Line Frequency (Hz): 50/60Hz
- Maximum Output Voltage (V): 250VAC
- Output Type: Electromechanical Relay
- Output Form: Cross wired DPDT
- Output Load Rating (VA): 10A resistive @ 120/240VAC and 28 VDC; 1/3hp @120 / 240VAC
- Isolation Voltage (V): 1500V RMS input to output
- Life: Mechanical - 1 x 107; Electrical - 1 x 106
- Termination Type: Octal 8-pin
- Mounting Method: Plug-in socket
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Storage Temperature (F/C): -30° to 85°C (-22°F to 185°F)
- Dimensions: 3.20 x 2.39 x 1.78 in. (81.3 x 60.7 x 45.2mm)