The ECM uses a 'bell' inside the basin to monitor liquid level for operation of a switch outside the basin (in the cover) and isolated from liquid. This reduces any chance of water intrusion, which can result in switch failure. No moving switch parts inside the basin eliminates failure from 'hang-ups'.
- Collection of sewage, drainage, or seepage water
- Roto-molded polyethylene basin, 20" x 30"
- Radial rib design for extra strength
- Molded inlet hub
- Molded anti-torque stops
- 360° molded handle
- Integrated anti-flotation collar
- Optional alarm versions
- Functional and aesthetic finish cover
- Pump access cover
- Recessed discharge and vent location
- Independent recessed switch module
- Monolithic molded basin top
- Switch cord grips and locators for directional control