Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
16S-CIM 1 HP, 160 GPM, 200-208V - Manual Submersible Sewage Ejector Pump, 20ft power cord (6.1m)514625 16S-CIM 1 HP, 160 GPM, 200-208V - Manual Submersible Sewage Ejector Pump, 20ft power cord (6.1m)
|1||Mon, Feb 14 – Wed, Feb 16|
|4||Tue, Feb 15 – Fri, Feb 18|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Handle liquids with 2" solids.
- Cast iron pump housing, impeller and volute with protective epoxy coating for corrosion and rust resistance.
- Oil filled motor housing for lifetime mechanical seal and bearing lubrication and efficient heat dissipation.
- Stainless steel screws, bolts, handle and seal assembly.
- Mechanical-type seal (stainless steel spring, nitrile parts, carbon and ceramic faces) with secondary exclusion seal.
- 1 HP, ball bearing motor.
- Permanent split capacitor design on single phase model.
- Capacitor and power cord connections isolated from oil filled motor housing for ease of field maintenance.
- Dynamically balanced two-vane non-clog impeller with pump-out vanes to keep solids away from seal for less seal and bearing wear.
- 3" Discharge
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.