Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The EVO thermostatic operator by Macon Controls conserves energy by regulating temperature. Fuel costs can be reduced up to 30%!
The EVO is a self-acting, adjustable, non-electric thermostatic operator. It has adjustable max./min. temperature, selected temperature locking feature and can be shutoff completely if required. The symbol * protects against frost damage. Each EVO thermostatic operator is individually calibrated and conforms to ASHRAE standardization rules for temperature regulation. The EVO’s smooth shape and narrow air gaps gives a nice operation and makes it easy to keep clean. They can be mounted on all Macon NT series valves. Millions are in use throughout the world.
Maximum & Minimum Setting:
- Turn the wheel to maximum or minimum.
- Push the mark in with limit tool (located opposite the dial setting window) and press in the wheel handle 1-2 mm until it stops.
- Remove the limit tool and press in the wheel handle until it stops.
- Turn the wheel to minimum and a blue mark will occur in the indicating window (located opposite the dial setting window).
- Push the mark in while turning the wheel to desired temperature according to below chart.
- When reached desired temperature let go of the mark and the minimum temperature limit DATA is set.
- Set the required temperature according to the chart above.
- Pull the wheel handle out and the maximum or minimum temperature is set.
2 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.