Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Valve-mounted setting knob and remote temperature sensor
- Brass sensor, High sensitivity
- Fiberglass valve plug shaft
- Stainless steel capillary tube, 6’6” standard length
- Longer capillary available, consult factory
- Fits all Macon NT series valves
- Replaces the valve-mounted sensors on built-in convectors, etc., and where the valve-mounted sensor is exposed to draft from doors and windows
- Fully automatic - nonelectric, no wiring
- Manufactured to exacting standards using exceptionally high quality materials
- Each sensor is tested and re-checked to achieve exact settings before leaving the factory
- Note that changing the actuator can be accomplished without draining the system
- All Macon thermostats can be locked at or limited to a specific temperature or temperature range
- Simple one-trade installation
- Sensor guard furnished at no extra cost
- All Macon valves and thermostats conform to ASHRAE Standard 102P-1983 and European Standard EN 215/1215. We are also ISO 9001 certified (2002) and ISO 14001 certified (2002).
Maximum & Minimum Setting:
- Turn the wheel to maximum and a red mark will occur in the indicating window (located opposite the dial setting window).
- Push the mark in while turning the wheel to desired temperature according to attached chart.
- When reached desired temperature let go of the mark and the maximum temperature limit is set.
- Turn the wheel to minimum and a blue mark will occur in the indicating window (located opposite the dial setting window).
- Push the mark in while turning the wheel to desired temperature according to below chart.
- When reached desired temperature let go of the mark and the minimum temperature limit DATA is set.
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.